Thursday, December 08, 2005

Chonta enters the digital world


Hello there! It's been a few days, and this is just another little plug for the record label: Baile/Dance! is now available to buy online, at Calabash Music. Songs are just $0.99 apiece, and there's a special 20-songs-for-$14.99 deal, too. We're really excited about this.

It's been a while since I've posted something non-promotional here, or at least those sorts of posts have been few and far between. As you can imagine, my day job and the rapid developments on the record label front have been keeping me really busy. Moreover, my girlfriend, Mia, who's responsible for our lovely online store, is having a party tomorrow night for the purse company she runs with her sisters. And on top of everything, I've come down with some sort of bug that has run me down.

So there will be some quality posts coming up in the next week, because there's some great material out there, and I do want to share it with you. Until then, chao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home